Thursday, August 04, 2005

WTF

Due to the lack of blogging lately i feel it neccessary to insert more useless data on the Internet. I had a relatively good day until some total cow (stupid health client) made my day seem like crap. Needless to say the helpdesk budgy was inflicted with the obligatory violent puishment (sorry Bexta). Bring on Friday and drinks, the sooner / more the better. I have run out of things to say so here is a picture that i would like to dedicate to that annoying woman earlier in the day...

4 Comments:

Blogger Beccles said...

LMAO @ Bunny!!

Poor Kim. Let's bitch-slap the nasty health client, throw army men at them and get Damo to bore them senseless about SPAM!! That'll teach 'em!!!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger The Gazelle said...

Well she certainly deserves a good bitch slapping. But handing her over to damo for a spam lecture would probably kill her...

Its killing me...

10:41 PM  
Blogger ~Kellie~ said...

That's the funniest thing I have seen all week! Thanks for being the first to leave a mark on my blog!

5:04 AM  
Blogger The Gazelle said...

Well this is certainly one wondering bunny. This blogging business is great!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home