Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Cars Demise

Well, after 12 years and many dollars spent my car has finally kicked the bucket *sniff*. The Pintara has suffered through years of punishment inflicted by my wreckless driving, and has now waved the white flag. In fact it wasn't a flag, it was a huge puff of white smoke actually. After trying to drive the car from the garage to a more convenient location, the final two engine cylinders decided they'd had enough. I sold it to a wrecker for $150 bucks today...

The moral of the story is that cars waste a lot of money (but I stil love em).

Potential replacements...

3 Comments:

Blogger gailo said...

another one bites the dust.

for its age, it was doing well.. a bit like you kim!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger The Gazelle said...

Well at least you think i'm doing well....

I shall have my revenge.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

ouch.... nasty

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home