Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lost and found?

Well that's what I'm hoping anyway... The problem with having expensive & small electronic devices is that they tend to just disappear into voids. The Camera that has given me so much pleasure over the last 3 or 4 months has gone walkabout, and I don't expect it to turn up any time soon.

I guess the positive is that I haven't lost any pictures, and that it may be recoverable, to some extent, by insurance. The bugger is that I don't have any new photos to blog! Actually that's not entirely true, here are the final photos taken on the Nikon 7900 :(

Suspicious characters...


No one is safe from the camera


Fabio the fool & some Rabbit / Flamingo action


I not sure what this positions called (too rough for some)


Footy final! Sydney fans v West Coast fans (we're all really stable people)

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil Webb said...

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM No one is safe....

5:07 PM  
Blogger Beccles said...

Poor Cameraless Kim
The funny pics are no-more
How his blog will be so dull
without the pics galore

Whatever shall we do
with nothing to entertain
Please, oh please get a camera soon
You're blog will be so plain!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Lord Falconburger said...

yeah... please get a camera so we aren't subjected to poetry like that! ;-)

8:12 PM  
Blogger The Gazelle said...

Be careful what you say falconburger, at least she wrote a poem for me... As a result you'll be the first target of the new camera (a bigger & better one).

Personally I thought it was a very noice poem...

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home