Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mischievous Melbourne Trip

Ahh.. its nice to get away from work, even if it was only for a week and a day. I managed to zip up to Melbourne and suprise Bec too - its nice when a cunning plan comes together. I decided that selling my Jamiroquai ticket was too much hassle, and I really did want to see them live.

I ended up having a sweet time at the concert, and I even did a bit of shopping while there. Below are a bunch of happy snaps from my whirlwind trip to Melbourne.


Keeping and eye on sneaky Kim


Even Phil was suprised! - oh, and nice purple backpack Phil :)


Yummy christmas sweets


Visiting Hard Rock Cafe (my first time & Phils 100th probably)


Food!!!!!!!


OMG that was scary, it only took about two minutes for this food to be devoured.


Cheesy grins :D


Everything just seems bigger in Melbourne


More happy snapys


This is how we looked after a good stretching on the Rack.


Green trees (very funky)


And lots of pics from Jamiroquai - you can see that it was quite a colourful show, and JK was going off! I wish i could upload the videos too, but its just too much stuffing around.



1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Webb said...

It was a very sneaky thing !!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home