Sunday, December 11, 2005

Short trip to Cape Raoul - Part 1

Well things were looking pretty quiet for Saturday, a bit of shopping, stuff around on the computer, the usual stuff... so I thought bugger it, i'm off to cape Raoul with Gail and Youdie.

I must admit that I considered turning around more than once on the way, and the weather was looking ominous, but I could still hear Gail saying "don't ever change your mind because the weather looks crap". So onwards I pushed. Anyway, I made it and had an excellent time - here are the photos :)

A Sign


The way there... its not that far is it?


Cool looking coast - windy!


I found them, Cape Raoul is just behind us (look closely)


Banksia man


A bird disguised as a piece of wood (I think)


Me (at the destination)


Don't take silly photos of oneself (you'll regret it)


An Echidna


The Group (see it was a nice day after all)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gazelle said...

Awww... thats no good. I'll put some in an envelope for you and send it over, we have plenty to spare! ;)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home