Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another Birthday...

Another year, another birthday, 1 year older, and am I worried...? Nah.
Life is good, and I'd like to think i'm getting wiser as I progress towards old age ;)

I've put a few pics from my bday dinner together, so check em out!

Now now, whats going on here.


Beccles... up to no good again (and protected by a shield / menu to stop her breaking any more limbs). :P


This guy was all class, right before he sculled this port with a straw ;)


What a nice photo... i'll post all the others later :P


heh... no dude, Phil is not going to suck your finger.


A photo of Hugh (just to annoy him)


AJ & the classic "what are you doing!" look


Eeeek! I'm being attached by a glowing blue pig! Help!


Yummy.... food. Now isn't that a look of complete satisfaction (no its just my silly look).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home